In the world of hair extensions, Nano rings, also called Nano bead hair extensions have quite a reputation and are loved and used by many people because of their beauty and ease of fixing, as well as how good they feel on the hair. If you are hearing about Nano rings for the first time, or you want to know more about them, read on for all the info you need!
Advantages of Nano Ring/Bead Hair Extensions
- Tiny, seamless, and easy to install
- No-heat application
- Great for fine hair
- Durable and last for a long time
Disadvantages of Nano Ring/Bead Hair Extensions
- Like other extensions, Nano Ring/Bead hair extensions need regular maintenance and refitting to last.
- Applying oil-based products can make the bond slip.
How to Apply or Install Nano Ring/Bead Hair Extensions?
Things You Need
- Silicone-lined Nano Beads (2-2.5mm)
- Pintail comb
- Extension clamp tool
- Extension pliers Hair
- Extension loop tool
- Nano Ring Hair Extensions
- Begin by sectioning your hair into 4 (2 at the sides at 2 behind). Maintain an inch from the parting and hairline so the extensions won’t show.
- Proceed to thread a bead on your hair strand using the hair extension loop tool. Pull your natural hair through the loop and then proceed to push the bead onto your hair.
- Pick a Nano hair extension tip and push it into the bead bearing your natural hair.
- Then, proceed to use your pliers or clamp tool to clamp the bead firmly shut.
How long do Nano Ring/Bead Hair Extensions Last?
Hair Extensions is a market that is rapidly growing and more and more people is starting to use them to look awesome. We started Install My Hair Extensions because the lack of specialized hair extensions technicians in the Costa del Sol. We could barely find any real professionals for hair extensions installations in Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Mijas or Marbella.
We have the experience you need, acquired in the USA, the mecca of hair extensions, to get your extensions installed and look marvelous. Go to book a free hair extensions consultation or click the picture below and reserve your spot